Turkish Citizenship by Property Investment
- You are required to purchase a real estate worth minimum 250.000 USD. It can be a single property, or several properties with a total value of 250.000 USD.
- The kind of property can be a house, apartment, shop, office, land, etc, or combined.
- The value of the property bought is verified with an official Valuation Survey Report, prepared by an Licensed Agent. The value mentioned in the report must be over 250.000 USD.
- The value of the property (min. 250.000 USD) must be declared during the sales in Title Deed Office.
- The payments of the property purchase must be made through wire transfer from applicants account to the sellers account.
- If the property is bought with mortgage, the advance payment initially paid must be over 250.000 USD.
- The property purchased cannot be sold for 3 years.
- Applicants’ wife’s consent is needed during citizenship application.
- We personally assist you through all the steps required. Or, to make things much easier, you can give our lawyer a POA from the notary, and enjoy the rest. We will complete all the procedures.
- If the applicant comes to Turkey alone, and asking citizenship for his wife and children, there are other docs needed. Please consult us for more detailed information.